Return and Refund Policy
At Presentience we take great pride in delighting our customers. Please review our refund policies for different services.
For Web Hosting Accounts:
For Web Hosting Accounts All new web hosting accounts are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. If you become dissatisfied with our services at any point within the first 30 days of holding an active account, we will issue a 100% refund of your money unless otherwise specified at, or prio
For Web Hosting Renewals:
Your web hosting account will renew on a monthly or yearly basis. Refunds for web hosting account renewals will be granted to customers who request a cancellation of their service, in writing, no later than 5 days before the renewal date. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
For Domain Names:
All domain names sales are made final at the time of purchase. You are the sole owner of any domain names registered through our services upon payment in full. Should you decide to leave our service for another provider, domain names are transferable and therefore not subject to refunds. Changes to registered domain names (incorrect spelling, etc.) cannot be made once the domain has been purchased with a domain registry. It is very important that you verify the spelling of your domain name and it is recommended that you have someone else read it as well to ensure it is exactly as expected.
For Domain Name Renewals:
Domain Name renewals are billed automatically on the schedule agreed to in the contract. They will renew automatically until you write in and cancel the renewal of your domain name. Keep in mind that domain names are on a minimum of an annual plan.
For Web Designing/Development:
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund within 30 days from the date of installation of the Project. The final refunds will be made after deducting the Service Tax and the Hourly charges for the work completed by us.
Due to Transaction Failure / Twice Deduction:
If you are facing transaction failure issues then please check your bank account for any deduction, if you do not find any deduction then you can try again to pay for that invoice otherwise you just submit a support ticket with a bank statement to follow that issue. In case you paid Twice for one transaction, then please open a support ticket or mail us to check the issue and the one transaction amount will be refunded via the same source within 15 to 20 working days.
This can raise the situation of money debited from the account but not credited into our account with the following possibilities:
- Incorrect Card Number One of the most common reasons for transaction failure is the feeding in of wrong card credentials or numbers while making online payments. Maybe the user did not enter current authentication details like Verified BY Visa/Master OTP or Incorrect Pin.
- Wrong expiration date If one enters the wrong expiry date irrespective of a correct card number, the transaction will be declined due to security reasons.
- Insufficient funds in the account could be another reason for a failed transaction. Therefore, always check your account balance before you proceed with completing a transaction.
- Messages like “Processor Network Unavailable,” on a failed transaction could indicate a glitch with the back-end processing network. In case of such happenings don’t fret, wait for some time and continue with the transaction again.
- Downtime. All banks have their downtime. While some are scheduled and informed to customers in prior others are unscheduled. In case of a downtime message from the bank's end, wait for a few minutes to continue with the transaction again.
- Security concerns could be another reason why one’s transaction might fail. Banks usually have their own parameters of flagged security questions and if the transaction falls in any of this flagged category the transaction may be declined.
- User Dropped Because of some wrong clicks on the browser button of Refreshing the page in terms of delay in processing.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.